Mueller State Park is set in Divide, CO and is home to over 5,000 acres of meadow lands, fed by natural springs, surrounded by forested ridges. Big horn sheep use a part of the park as their calving grounds. Runners will find remnants of old homesteads along side the smooth rolling trails, and spot large rocks made of Pikes Peak granite throughout the park.
How to enter the Mueller Marathon
- Run 25km
- Run 26.2mi
Mueller Marathon routes
Mueller Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle throughout the day.
Mueller Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mueller Marathon?
You may also like
- Lincoln MTN Trail Race6th Jun, Larkspur
- Dust Bowl Series – Day 2 (NM)26th Mar, Clayton
- Bataan Memorial Death March15th Mar, White Sands Missile Range
- Dust Bowl Series – Day 5 (CO)29th Mar, Lamar
- Runs With Scissors Races4th Apr, Brighton
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton