Run in the sun with the Myrtle Beach Marathon. Great for beginner and experienced runners alike, the course winds through the town with only 25 feet of elevation gain. Come for the chance to run a PB or for the post-race party.
Luis D. L
"Its a pretty flat course for anyone not from Florida. It was a nice course well..."
"Nice race: course, preparation, atmosphere and management of the race all top..."
"Overall great event. Only advice is to do heats for the 5k run. The first..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Myrtle Beach Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Myrtle Beach Marathon routes
- The race starts south of the intersection Grissom Parkway and 21st Avenue North
- The finish line is at Pelicans Ballpark
- There is a time limit of 6.5 hours for this course
- Like the Marathon, the race starts south of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and 21st Avenue North and the finish will be at Pelicans Ballpark
- There is a time limit of 4 hours for this race
- The start is on the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach Pavilion (south of Plyler Park)
- The finish line will be at Pelicans Ballpark
Frequently Asked Questions
What refreshment will be available on the course?
There will be water at each of the aid stations. Some stations will have sports drink as well as energy gel or Gu.
Is live runner tracking available?
More information will be available nearer race day.
Can I see my results?
All results will be posted here: https://capstoneraces.com/myrtle-beach-marathon/results-photos/.
How do I get my race photos?
All runners will receive an email from the race photography partner 10 days after the race with a link to view and purchase photos.
Have a question? Get answers from our team.
Myrtle Beach Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 8mph
Meet the organizer
With a portfolio of races serving 110,000 runners annually, Capstone Races is the premier running series in North America. We help you become the best version of yourself. What are your fitness goals? We help you achieve them.
Myrtle Beach Marathon reviews (3)
4.2 out of 5 stars