Run in the sun with the Myrtle Beach Marathon. Great for beginner and experienced runners alike, the course winds through the town with only 25 feet of elevation gain. Come for the chance to run a PB or for the post-race party.
Luis D. L
"Its a pretty flat course for anyone not from Florida. It was a nice course well..."
"Nice race: course, preparation, atmosphere and management of the race all top..."
"Overall great event. Only advice is to do heats for the 5k run. The first..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Myrtle Beach Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Myrtle Beach Marathon routes
- The race starts south of the intersection Grissom Parkway and 21st Avenue North
- The finish line is at Pelicans Ballpark
- There is a time limit of 6.5 hours for this course
- Like the Marathon, the race starts south of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and 21st Avenue North and the finish will be at Pelicans Ballpark
- There is a time limit of 4 hours for this race
- The start is on the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach Pavilion (south of Plyler Park)
- The finish line will be at Pelicans Ballpark
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
What would you like to know about this event?
Myrtle Beach Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 9mph
Myrtle Beach Marathon reviews (3)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Charleston Marathon11th Jan 2020, Charleston4.9(2)
- Cupid Shuffle Half1st Feb 2020, Barnesville
- 2Slow4Boston19th Apr 2020, Greer
- Hilton Head Island Marathon, Half Marathon & 8K8th Feb 2020, Hilton Head Island4(5)
- 26.2 With Donna9th Feb 2020, Jacksonville Beach5(1)
- Run Hard Columbia Marathon7th Mar 2020, Columbia4.4(7)