See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Myrtle Beach Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Myrtle Beach Marathon routes
- The race starts south of the intersection Grissom Parkway and 21st Avenue North
- The finish line is at Pelicans Ballpark
- There is a time limit of 6.5 hours for this course
- Like the Marathon, the race starts south of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and 21st Avenue North and the finish will be at Pelicans Ballpark
- There is a time limit of 4 hours for this race
- The start is on the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach Pavilion (south of Plyler Park)
- The finish line will be at Pelicans Ballpark
Frequently Asked Questions
Myrtle Beach Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Myrtle Beach Marathon reviews (3)
4.2 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.