The Nearly Naked Ruck March is a fun event that raises money for the award-winning 23V Recon veteran transition program. Come out to support veterans in their battle against combat stress!
How to enter the Nearly Naked Ruck & Run - Minneapolis
- Run 10mi
- Run 10mi
Nearly Naked Ruck & Run - Minneapolis routes
- Ruck or run the course - it follows a paved trail the whole way.
- Ruckers carry weight on your back to represent the weight many service members carry in the battle against combat stress.
- Runners don't carry weight - we'll have a race clock available for you to spot your finish time Everyone FUNdraises! It costs $6,000 to send one veteran through our life-changing reconditioning program.
- Expect a day full of live music, long underwear, superhero costumes, and food/drinks throughout the course #bringyourfunface
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Nearly Naked Ruck & Run - Minneapolis weather forecast
Possible drizzle throughout the day.
Nearly Naked Ruck & Run - Minneapolis reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Nearly Naked Ruck & Run - Minneapolis?
You may also like
- Oma Half11th Apr 2020, Omaha
- CITYTRAIL Loppet Point-to-Point Urban Trail Run17th May 2020, Minneapolis
- Chilly Cheeks Run4th Apr 2020, Sioux Falls
- Strive Scholarship Kowalskis Strive 10 Miler3rd Nov, White Bear Lake
- Kowalski’s Strive 10 Miler & 5K3rd Nov, White Bear Lake
- Two Rivers 10 Mile29th Mar 2020, Two Rivers