New England Season Opener Triathlon & Duathlon
About this event
The NE Season Opener at Hopkinton State Park is the best kickoff race to the season. Your choice: Duathlon or Triathlon! The State Park is a beautiful location with tree lined park roads and a picturesque reservoir. The course travels through historic Southborough, Ashland and Hopkinton. Whether you compete in the Du or the Tri, this is an early season race not to be missed! As of 2016, main Hopkinton State Park road has been repaved! No more bumpy road and frost heaves…
How to enter
- Soft Cotton Lifestyle shirt
- Custom Finisher Medal
- Post Race BBQ Entry
- Awards: 3 Deep in each age group – custom race hats
- Music – Race MC calling out your name at the Finish!
- Chip Timing with Live Results posted to the web
- Giveaways: DeSoto Wetsuits, Rudy Project Sunglasses + more!
- Wellness Corner – free massage
- Grace Bicycle Mechanics on site
- Post Race Expo with tons of samples!
- The BEST race experience in the region!
Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Run 2mi, Bike 10mi, Run 3.1mi
Benefits of booking with Let's Do This
Free injury protection - Refunds until 4 days before the event.
We're #1 in customer satisfaction -
Be the first to review
What's on your mind? Past attendees and our team will be happy to answer your questions and help you prepare.