This course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. Runners go 3.275 miles on the beach path, then reverse and go back 3.275 miles to the start twice for the half marathon, thrice for the ¾ marathon, and four times for the full marathon. For the 15K, runners go out 3.1 miles and back, and then out 1.55 miles and back. For the 10K, runners go out 3.1 miles and back, and for the 5K, runners go out 1.55 miles and back. Beach restrooms open at sunrise.
How to enter the New Year’s Eve
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 19.65mi
- Run 26.2mi
New Year’s Eve weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
New Year’s Eve reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was New Year’s Eve?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Spartan Race - Angel Stadium of Anaheim18th Jul, Anaheim
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Bra Run 5k & 12k For Evelyn’s Bff30th Aug, Los Angeles
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga