The Verizon New York City Triathlon is one of the nation’s premier urban triathlons, with a course that wraps through some of the busiest streets in Manhattan. This epic race includes a 1.5k swim with the fast current in the Hudson River, a 40k ride up the traffic-free Hudson Parkway into the Bronx and back, followed by a 10k trek across 72nd St before conquering relentless hills and finishing in the heart of Central Park.
How to enter the New York City Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.93mi, Bike 24.8mi, Run 6.2mi
New York City Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
New York City Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was New York City Triathlon?
You may also like
- Lake Milton Triathlon13th Jul, Lake Milton
- Greenfield Light Life Triathlon2nd Aug, Greenfield
- Greenfield LightLife Triathlon2nd Aug, Greenfield
- Westport Kiwanis Minuteman Triathlon6th Sep, Westport
- YMCA Wrightsville Beach Sprint19th Sep, Wrightsville Beach
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint10th Oct, Bumpass