How to enter the New York Duathlon Series #1-Hudson Valley
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 12mi, Run 2mi
New York Duathlon Series #1-Hudson Valley route
Kenneth Wilson State Park, Mt.Tremper, NY. This portion of the series will be held on the same course as the Hudson Valley Triathlon Summer Tri-Series. A two mile, gentle rolling course all within the park will start off the event. Then bike a challenging, hilly course that circle the park with 6 right hand turns, re-enter the park and run the same course as the first run loop.
2 mile run – 12 mile bike – 2 mile run.
DuathlonStart Time: 9:00am
New York Duathlon Series #1-Hudson Valley weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
New York Duathlon Series #1-Hudson Valley reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was New York Duathlon Series #1-Hudson Valley?
You may also like
- Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival20th Jun, Essex County
- Bethany Beach First Responders Sports Weekend19th Sep, Bethany Beach
- New England Season Opener Triathlon & Duathlon9th May, Hopkinton
- Litchfield Hills Triathlon11th Jul, New Hartford
- DFC Celebrate Recovery 5k23rd May, Salem
- Giant Acorn Triathlon Festival26th Sep, Spotsylvania Courthouse