How to enter the New York Duathlon Series #3-Hudson Valley
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 12mi, Run 2mi
New York Duathlon Series #3-Hudson Valley route
Hudson Valley ~ Kenneth Wilson State Park, Mt.Tremper, NY. This portion of the series will be held on the same course as the Hudson Valley Triathlon Summer Tri-Series. A two mile, gentle rolling course all within the park will start off the event. Then bike a challenging, hilly course that circle the park with 6 right hand turns, re-enter the park and run the same course as the first run loop.
2 mile run – 12 mile bike – 2 mile run.
DuathlonStart Time: 9:00am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
New York Duathlon Series #3-Hudson Valley weather forecast
New York Duathlon Series #3-Hudson Valley reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was New York Duathlon Series #3-Hudson Valley?
You may also like
- Triathlon/Duathlon/Aquabike for Autism6th Oct, Belmar
- Treasure Island Sprint Triathlon/Duathlon/Aqua Bike and Kayak Triathlon29th Sep, Point Pleasant
- Survival of the Mills22nd Sep, Ocean Township
- Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival20th Jun 2020, Essex County
- MarshMan Sprint22nd Sep, Downingtown
- Rockaway Beach Tri/Duathlon22nd Sep, Queens County