How to enter the New York Duathlon Series #3 - Southern Tier
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 10mi, Run 2mi
New York Duathlon Series #3 - Southern Tier route
This lovely course will start and finish at Weeden Park on Weeden Road (off of Main Street or Rt 394) with an out and back run down Weeden Road, back to the park and out to Rt 394, Price Corners, Coldspring Road back to Main Street and Weeden Road. Then finish with an additional run on the same run course as the first.
2 mile run – 10 mile bike – 2 mile run.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
New York Duathlon Series #3 - Southern Tier weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
New York Duathlon Series #3 - Southern Tier reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was New York Duathlon Series #3 - Southern Tier?
You may also like
- Triathlon/Duathlon/Aquabike for Autism6th Oct, Belmar
- Treasure Island Sprint Triathlon/Duathlon/Aqua Bike and Kayak Triathlon29th Sep, Point Pleasant
- Survival of the Mills22nd Sep, Ocean Township
- Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival20th Jun 2020, Essex County
- MarshMan Sprint22nd Sep, Downingtown
- Rockaway Beach Tri/Duathlon22nd Sep, Queens County