Cal Tri Events is pleased to announce the Newport Dunes Triathlon at the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort, a 110-acre resort located in Newport Beach, Orange County California will return on Sunday, November 3.
How to enter the Newport Dunes Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Newport Dunes Triathlon routes
The bike course is a scenic 8 mile circuit which includes the Mountains to the Sea Trail & Bikeway, Upper Newport Bay State Marine Conservation Area and Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve. The Olympic distance (24.8 miles) will consist of 3 laps with the sprint distance 8 miles.
The run course is a beautiful 3.1 mile out and back. Aid stations are each mile. The Olympic distance (6.2 miles) will be 2 laps and the sprint distance will be 1 lap.
Newport Dunes Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Newport Dunes Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Newport Dunes Triathlon?
You may also like
- Herbalife24 Triathlon17th May 2020, Los Angeles
- Hansen Dam Triathlon16th Aug 2020, Los Angeles
- Superseal Olympic & Sprint Triathlon17th Mar 2020, Coronado
- Wildflower Triathlons - Long Course Triathlon2nd May 2020, Bradley
- RAGE Triathlon4th Apr 2020, Boulder City
- Bass Lake Yosemite Triathlon30th May 2020, Bass Lake