How to enter the North Shore Classic
- Run 5km
- Run 21.1km
North Shore Classic routes
This course has been certified by the USATF, and its distance certified for accuracy.
The route takes you through the most scenic areas of Highland Park, and you observe a variety of neighbourhoods, as well as the iconic Fort Sheridan. The course is hilly at times, with a particularly challenging hill just after the halfway point.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
North Shore Classic weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
North Shore Classic reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was North Shore Classic?
You may also like
- Great Smoky Mountains Half Marathon11th Sep, Townsend
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Bridge 2 Beach – Algonac, MI8th Aug, Algonac
- Run to the Moon18th Jul, Wapakoneta
- Hoffman Estates Half Marathon18th Jul, Hoffman Estates
- Beat the Heat8th Aug, Bellevue