How to enter the Spartan Race - Notre Dame Stadion
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Spartan Race - Notre Dame Stadion routes
Stadion (5km, 20 obstacles):
The Stadion was an ancient Greek running event and a historic, original Olympic Game. Now, athletes can compete in the legendary stadiums of today and add to their history. But unlike Ancient Greece, all levels are encouraged to take part and enjoy themselves. No matter your level, set your own personal record and etch a new chapter in your own history book.
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, the Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Spartan Race - Notre Dame Stadion reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spartan Race - Notre Dame Stadion?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Midwest Beast and Sprint18th Sep, Attica
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile6th Nov, Brighton
- Spartan Race – West Virginia Trifecta28th Aug, Glen Jean
- Spartan Race – Nashville2nd Oct, Lebanon
- Spartan Race – Asheville24th Jul, Black Mountain
- Spartan Race – Virginia Sprint & Super30th Oct, Arrington5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.