The third annual Noyo Headlands race offers a new and improved course that travels through the newly connected Glass Beach and Noyo Headlands Park Trails overlooking the ocean in beautiful Fort Bragg, California.
After 100 years, this unique stretch of the California Coast is open to the public. Enjoy some of the most spectacular scenery Northern California has to offer and have a great time. The trail consists of asphalt and soft track. It is fairly flat, well maintained and commonly used by runners and bicyclists.
This year, we are offering our race in conjunction with the Grand Opening Celebration of the entire coastal trail hosted by the City of Fort Bragg.
State-of-the-art chipped timing is provided by NorCal Timing, a California professional chip timing company.
How to enter the Noyo Headlands Race
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Noyo Headlands Race routes
Noyo Headlands Race weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Noyo Headlands Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Noyo Headlands Race?
You may also like
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K21st Nov, Santa Rosa5(1)
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- Golden Gate Half Marathon & 5K1st Nov, San Francisco
- Lake Chabot9th Nov, Castro Valley
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.