Distances in this event
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
You may also like
- Mendocino Coast PAL Big River Run19th Aug, Mendocino
- Humboldt Redwoods Marathon13th Oct, Weott
- The Honey Badger Half, 10K & 5K27th Oct, San Rafael5(1)
- Healdsburg Wine Country Half Marathon26th Oct, Geyserville
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K24th Aug, Santa Rosa
- Napa Wine Country Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K9th Nov, Calistoga
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The third annual Noyo Headlands race offers a new and improved course that travels through the newly connected Glass Beach and Noyo Headlands Park Trails overlooking the ocean in beautiful Fort Bragg, California.
After 100 years, this unique stretch of the California Coast is open to the public. Enjoy some of the most spectacular scenery Northern California has to offer and have a great time. The trail consists of asphalt and soft track. It is fairly flat, well maintained and commonly used by runners and bicyclists.
This year, we are offering our race in conjunction with the Grand Opening Celebration of the entire coastal trail hosted by the City of Fort Bragg.
State-of-the-art chipped timing is provided by NorCal Timing, a California professional chip timing company.
Noyo Headlands Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Noyo Headlands Race?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.