The third annual Noyo Headlands race offers a new and improved course that travels through the newly connected Glass Beach and Noyo Headlands Park Trails overlooking the ocean in beautiful Fort Bragg, California.
After 100 years, this unique stretch of the California Coast is open to the public. Enjoy some of the most spectacular scenery Northern California has to offer and have a great time. The trail consists of asphalt and soft track. It is fairly flat, well maintained and commonly used by runners and bicyclists.
This year, we are offering our race in conjunction with the Grand Opening Celebration of the entire coastal trail hosted by the City of Fort Bragg.
State-of-the-art chipped timing is provided by NorCal Timing, a California professional chip timing company.
How to enter the Noyo Headlands Race
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Noyo Headlands Race routes
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Noyo Headlands Race weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Noyo Headlands Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Noyo Headlands Race?
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco4.7(2)
- Kaiser San Francisco Half Marathon,10k & 5k2nd Feb 2020, San Francisco
- Bay to Bridge Half Marathon3rd May 2020, San Francisco
- Santa Hustle Roseville22nd Dec, Roseville
- Hark the Herald Angels Half Marathon14th Dec, Tiburon
- Peacock Gap Trail Run7th Dec, San Rafael