Not quite ready to book?
Save this event for later and come back to it when you're ready.
Assisted Push, Marathon, Half Marathon, and 3 more
Sat, May 18, 2019
Ogden, United States
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get 5% if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Pineview Spillway by 11:30 am (approximately mile 17.3)
Be out of Ogden Canyon by 1:00 pm (approximately mile 22.5)
Finish the race by 2 pm.
The Half Marathon starts at Marathon mile 13.1 located slightly north of Eden Park and finishes Downtown Ogden on Historic 25th Street.
Relay Teams may have 2 to 5 participants
Each participant must complete their own registration to join a team
Teams will compete in one of four divisions; Men's, Women's, Mixed and Corporate
The team captain will pay for the entire team to secure their spot and will pick up the whole team's packet at the Expo. Only the team captain's ID is required.
Once you have finished your leg you may continue to run the next leg(s) with your team mate(s) if you wish to continue or there will be a bus waiting for you at the exchange points.
The Marathon Relay starts at 7 a.m. just below Red Rock Outfitters Ranch located 8 miles east of Huntsville on Highway 39 and finishes on Historic 25th Street.
Leg One & Leg Two
Loading will take place on the 2500 Block of Washington Boulevard in front of Key Bank.
Limited parking available at the start of Leg Three
The race begins at 7 a.m. at the Junction Downtown headed out to the Ogden River Parkway, along the scenic river, then the final mile or so runs along Grant Avenue to the Finish Line.
The Granite Construction KidsK starts at 12:30 p.m. in front of the Amphitheater Arches on 25th and Kiesel. They will finish at the Ogden Marathon Finish Line on 25th Street!
- The Kids 1K is a non-timed 1-mile fun run
- Kids under 12 are invited to participate
- One Parent or Guardian may run with each registered child at no cost
- Strollers are allowed
- Parents pushing strollers are responsible for the safety of the children running around/near them
- To ensure the safety of everyone . Older children will line up at the front of the start line, younger children and parents with strollers starting at the back.
Organizer route images
- Long Sleeve Tech Shirt for Full | Half | Relay
- Short Sleeve Tech Shirt for 5K
- All receive a finisher medal
- Finish Line Festival with food, vendors and live music
Parking is available in downtown Ogden and at the host hotels. Please check lots to determine if it is a pay lot and pay the appropriate fees. Follow all no parking and tow away zones, as you are at risk for a ticket and towing.
- 9:00 am - Shake Out Run - Join us for a short 3 mile fun run at the Expo
- 10:00 am - 8:00 pm - PACKET PICK-UP at the Altra Fun & Fitness Expo, 4400 Harrison Blvd., Ogden. The Ogden Marathon does not mail packets and there is no race day packet pick up. All packets for all races need to be picked up at the Altra Fun & Fitness Expo.
- 6:00 pm –Mayor’s “Pawsitivity” Walk at 18th & Grant Ave. – Dogs Welcome –
- 4:30 am - 5:00 am – Buses Load 25th St. & Washington Blvd. for Full, Half & Relay legs 1-2
- 5:15 am - Last VIP runner buses leave from 26th St. & Washington Blvd., by Bank of Utah
- 6:00 am – Ogden Canyon Closes
- 6:15 am - Bus loading for Relay legs 3-4 at 25th St. & Washington Blvd.
- 6:40 am – Sunrise Canyon Bike Ride starts from Snowcrest Junior High School
- 7:00 am - Full Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay & 5K Start
- 7:30 am - Teleperformance Finish Line Festival opens to the public with food, music & fun!
- 8:00 am - Bus loading for Relay Leg 5 at 25th St. & Washington Blvd.
- 9:30 am – Amphitheater Archway – Kidz Zone Open
- 8:45 am - Main Park Stage, 5K overall awards presented, male & female.
- Age divisions awards available at awards tent.
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Miller Lite/Talisman Brewery Beer Garden
- 11:00 am - Kids K registration opens at the GOAL booth
- 11:45 am - Main Park Stage, Full & Half Marathon overall awards presented, male & female.
- Age division awards available after results are posted at awards tent.
- 12:30 pm - Kids K Race begins at 25th St. & Kiesel Ave.
- 1:00 pm - Ogden Canyon reopens
- 2:00 pm - End of race
At the Eden Town Park (parking is limited), along the Ogden River Parkway, Grant Ave. and at the finish line area. Please discourage family members from attempting to spectate at the mouth of Ogden Canyon due to high traffic levels and congestion.