With unpredictable and often wildly varying weather conditions from one hour to the next, minimal aid, and a course that will take you from one of the country's beautiful great lakes to the foothills of the Ohio River and back, the Olde 96er will be unlike any ultra you've attempted. The 200 mile event is not for the beginner, and the 100 proved to be a serious challenge to all who toed the start at the inaugural event in 2018.
How to enter the Olde 96er 200 Mile Ultra
- Run 203mi
- Run 100mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Olde 96er 200 Mile Ultra weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Olde 96er 200 Mile Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Olde 96er 200 Mile Ultra?
You may also like
- Eastern States 1008th Aug 2020, Waterville
- Worlds End Ultramarathon30th May 2020, Forksville
- Frozen Sasquatch 50k & 25k4th Jan 2020, Charleston5(2)
- Bigfoot 50K, 20 and 10 Miler14th Dec, Lore City
- Hashawha Hills 50 km Trail Run29th Feb 2020, Westminster
- The JFK 50 Mile presented by Altra Footwear23rd Nov, Hagerstown