RACE ONE OF MIDDLE AMERICA’S GREATEST MARATHON CITIES! From the Marathon to the Mile, the 44th annual Omaha Marathon offers “a distance for everyone!”(TM) as you race through Nebraska’s most vibrant city on September 15.
How to enter the Omaha Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 26.2mi
Omaha Marathon routes
There will be water stops / aid stations approximately every 1-1.5 miles on the course. We will provide water, Heed and Hammer Gel. Porta-potties will be placed at the Start/Finish areas, 10K Turnaround, Half Marathon Turnaround, Mile 10.25 and the Marathon Turnaround. Click here to view course maps with water stop/aid station and porta-pottie locations. Please be respectful of our environment and drop waste near water stops / aid stations.
Omaha Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Omaha Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Omaha Marathon?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Chilly Hilly 5K7th Nov, Henderson
- Fayetteville Half Marathon7th Nov, Fayetteville
- Frostbite Festival6th Dec, Springfield
- Christmas Tree Skirt Dash15th Nov, Sioux Falls
- Hot Chocolate 15K/5K-Kansas City14th Nov, Kansas City
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.