The 5K Fun Run/Walk will begin at 8:00 am at Jensen Nature Park in Syracuse, UT. The starting line is a short walk from the finish line. The route loops around the park, and is a paved trail race with few inclines that makes it perfect for all levels of runners and walkers. Strollers are also welcome! Please be mindful of other runners as at times the trail can be narrow. You do not have to register children who are in strollers unless you would like them to have a t-shirt and a ticket in the raffle.
How to enter the Operation Smile 5K 2019 Fun Run/Walk & Kids' K
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
- Run 1km
Operation Smile 5K 2019 Fun Run/Walk & Kids' K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Operation Smile 5K 2019 Fun Run/Walk & Kids' K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Operation Smile 5K 2019 Fun Run/Walk & Kids' K?
You may also like
- Drop 13 Half Marathon - 5K13th Jun, Cottonwood Heights
- Dam U Half Marathon 5K & 10K19th Sep, Aurora
- Lake Tahoe Marathon9th Oct, South Lake Tahoe
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Lederhosen 5K19th Sep, Olympic Valley
- XTERRA Lake Tahoe 5K, 10K, Triathlon, Sprint, Duathlon & Aquabike15th Aug, Incline Village