Welcome to the Orca Half! Part of the Orca Running family of races, the Orca Half is a half marathon along the shores of West Seattle, starting at Lincoln Park and finishing at Don Armeni Boat Launch. The Orca Half benefits the Whale Trail, a Seattle-based non profit dedicated to inspiring appreciation and stewardship of whales, especially orcas.
How to enter the Orca Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Orca Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Orca Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Orca Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Iron Horse Half Marathon – North Bend30th Aug, North Bend
- Bizz Johnson Trail Races10th Oct, Susanville
- Buffalo Run18th Jul, Saint Ignatius
- Oregon Fall Half Marathon5th Sep, Canby
- Hayden Lake Marathon17th Oct, Hayden
- Boring Marathon, Half-Boring Half Marathon, and Constantly Boring 8K Race Series13th Sep, Boring