Come join us in the northern Mojave Desert, as we host the High Desert Ultra in its 34th year! Enjoy great views of the southern Sierras and the Indian Wells Valley from the Rademacher and Spangler Hills south of Ridgecrest. Our desert area can provide great running conditions during the month of December. We think this is a great event for first-timers and veterans alike. For this year we are the RRCA State Championship, and we continue as the last stop on the Southern California Ultrarunner’s Grand Prix Series. We hope to see you in December!
How to enter the OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K
- Run 30km
- Run 50km
OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K routes
OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Angel Stadium of Anaheim18th Jul, Anaheim
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga
- Rocky Peak Trails17th Oct, Simi Valley
- Anaheim Semper 5K & 10K Run16th May, Anaheim