Come join us in the northern Mojave Desert, as we host the High Desert Ultra in its 34th year! Enjoy great views of the southern Sierras and the Indian Wells Valley from the Rademacher and Spangler Hills south of Ridgecrest. Our desert area can provide great running conditions during the month of December. We think this is a great event for first-timers and veterans alike. For this year we are the RRCA State Championship, and we continue as the last stop on the Southern California Ultrarunner’s Grand Prix Series. We hope to see you in December!
How to enter the OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K
- Run 30km
- Run 50km
OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K routes
OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5k19th Dec, Murrieta
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.