Come join us in the northern Mojave Desert, as we host the High Desert Ultra in its 34th year! Enjoy great views of the southern Sierras and the Indian Wells Valley from the Rademacher and Spangler Hills south of Ridgecrest. Our desert area can provide great running conditions during the month of December. We think this is a great event for first-timers and veterans alike. For this year we are the RRCA State Championship, and we continue as the last stop on the Southern California Ultrarunner’s Grand Prix Series. We hope to see you in December!
How to enter the OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K
- Run 30km
- Run 50km
OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K routes
OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was OTHTC High Desert 50K Ultra & 30K?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon1st May 2021, Newport Beach
- Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5k19th Dec, Murrieta
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Christmas Double 15K Challenge19th Dec, Palo Alto
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.