Run through beautiful downtown Orlando and finish with a lake front post-race party on Lake Eola with massage, beer and live music. Join over 5,000 runners for this Orlando tradition and discover the City Beautiful.
How to enter the OUC Orlando Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
OUC Orlando Half Marathon routes
This route is a USATF-certified course: OUC Orlando Half Marathon Course Certification (Coming soon)
This route is a USATF-certified course: Track Shack Lake Eola 5k Course Certification
OUC Orlando Half Marathon Course Info
- Nine water stops about every 1 1/2 miles. Gatorade will also be available.
- Live Entertainment
- Two Port-O-Lets at each water stop
- One food stop with CLIF Shots Energy Gels at approximately mile 8.5
- Approximately 1.6 miles of brick (all in the first 5 miles)
- Two on course tents will include an EMT and self-serve supplies such as Band-Aids, Blistex, sunscreen, Biofreeze, blister relief. Mile 5 and 10
- Bike medics will be on course
- 5 downtown residential neighborhoods with cheering fans: EOLA HEIGHTS, LAKE DAVIS, DELANEY PARK, HOURGLASS DISTRICT, MILK DISTRICT
Half Marathon Pace Groups
Want to make sure you make it to the finish line by your goal time? Pace Groups by Track Shack will get you there! Sign up at the Track Shack tent on race day where you will meet up with your pace group leader. Sign up is free and is open to all half marathoners!
Half Marathon pace groups will be offered for the following target finish times:
1:40, 1:45, 1:50, 1:55, 2:00, 2:05, 2:10, 2:15, 2:20, 2:25, 2:30, 2:45
OUC Orlando Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
OUC Orlando Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was OUC Orlando Half Marathon?
You may also like
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.