Joint Base Lewis-McChord MWR welcomes you to participate in the JBLM Pacific Pathways Sprint Triathlon. The swim starts in American Lake at beautiful Shoreline Park, with the bike and run courses winding through the streets of Lewis North. The race segments consist of a 500meter Swim, a 14-mile Bike and a 5K Run. Snacks and water will be available after the race.
How to enter the Pacific Pathways Sprint Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Pacific Pathways Sprint Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Pacific Pathways Sprint Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pacific Pathways Sprint Triathlon?
You may also like
- Pacific Crest Weekend Sports Festival - Day 220th Jun 2020, Sunriver
- Columbia River Triathlon15th Aug 2020, Vancouver
- Oregon Dunes Triathlon and Duathlon13th Jun 2020, Florence
- Valley of the Sun Triathlon / Duathlon28th Jun 2020, Yakima
- Splash N Dash4th Jul 2020, Prineville
- Hagg Lake Triathlon and Off-Road Endurance Sports Festival18th Jul 2020, Gaston