Come experience the Inaugural City of Northglenn Paddle & Run race at EB Rains Park. This running race with a twist will begin with a 2 mile run, kayak a half mile around Webster Lake and then finish with a 2 mile run. You can participate in the race as an individual or as a team with a partner. This event is for all levels of paddling and running.
How to enter the Paddle & Run
- Run 4mi
Paddle & Run route
Run- 2 Miles
Run 2 Miles
• One person participates in both running stages and the paddle stage
• Both participants participate in both running stages and the paddle stage
• Teams use a 2-person inflatable kayak (supplied)
• Kayaks must stay in the boat transition area until both runners have arrived
• Finish time and place is based on when the last runner crosses finish line
• Each wave will have a maximum of 30 teams (individual, coed, female, male)
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Paddle & Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Paddle & Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Paddle & Run?
You may also like
- Turkey ROCK Trot28th Nov, Castle Rock
- Valentine’s Day 4Mile9th Feb 2020, Denver
- All-Out Mardi Crawl Half Marathon, 10K, 5K & 1 Mile22nd Feb 2020, Lakewood
- Six Pack Series Winter Westminster 4 mile & 5k4th Feb 2020, Westminster
- Dust Bowl Series – Day 2 (NM)26th Mar 2020, Clayton
- Dust Bowl Series – Day 5 (CO)29th Mar 2020, Lamar