Distances in this event
- Run 6km
Palm Springs Tram Road Challenge route
For 33 years people from around the world have been coming to Palm Springs in October to take on this challenge, which starts at 400’ elevation and climbs to over 2,600’ elevation.
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- Finisher’s medal
- 1500 participants
From the organizer
Take on the Challenge! At the 34th annual Palm Springs Tram Road Challenge, you'll climb 2,000 feet from the desert to the mountains in just 6 kilometers! Choose to run your way up, or take it easy for a nice uphill walk. No matter how you get there, when you reach the finish line, you'll enjoy a post-race festival and health fair. All participants receive professional timing, a stylish finisher medal, cool race t-shirt, tasty post-race food and drink, and a bus ride back down the hill!
Palm Springs Tram Road Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Palm Springs Tram Road Challenge reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Palm Springs Tram Road Challenge?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- New Balance Palm Desert Half Marathon & 5k9th Feb 2020, Palm Desert
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Riverside8th Dec, Riverside
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona4.7(3)
- Encinitas Turkey Trot28th Nov, Encinitas
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles