The Party Pardee is a fun ride through the rolling foothills of Amador and Calaveras Counties near the gold rush town of Ione. You’ll find well stocked rest stops and friendly volunteers to greet and refuel you along your tour. At the end of the ride you’ll enjoy a delicious after-ride meal and live music by Mumbo Gumbo!
How to enter the Party Pardee Metric Century Ride
- Bike 100km
- Bike 50km
Party Pardee Metric Century Ride routes
The 100K route will take you through the quiet country around Ione, passing Lake Camanche and Pardee Reservoir, through quiet little towns like Buena Vista, Campo Seco, and Valley Springs. The route will provide a challenge for most riders with plenty of “rollers” through the green wooded foothills in all their spring glory. There is approximately 4150′ of climbing on the 100K route.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Party Pardee Metric Century Ride reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Party Pardee Metric Century Ride?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Sacramento - Super & Sprint Weekend13th Nov, Rancho Murieta3(4)
- Spartan Race - Oracle Park - Stadion4th Dec, San Francisco
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- Spartan Race – Monterey5th Jun, Salinas
- Spartan Race - San Luis Obispo - Ultra, Beast & Super10th Apr, Santa Margarita
- Spartan Race – SoCal16th Oct, Lebec
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.