How to enter the Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 0.4km
Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K routes
Come and enjoy the picturesque course through Pasadena, passing by notable landmarks such as the Colorado Street Bridge, Old Town Pasadena and Cal Tech University.
The course will be clearly marshalled and distance marked throughout.
Both the 5K and the Half Marathon finish within the iconic Rose Bowl Stadium.
Due to street closures, there will be a 4 hour time limit, requiring runners to pace themselves at a minimum of 18 mins per mile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K reviews (2)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Aztlan 5K Classic Run/Walk15th Nov, Monterey Park
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Herbalife24 Triathlon25th Oct, Los Angeles4(1)
- Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA - Virtual26th Nov, Simi Valley
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.