How to enter the Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 0.4km
Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K routes
Come and enjoy the picturesque course through Pasadena, passing by notable landmarks such as the Colorado Street Bridge, Old Town Pasadena and Cal Tech University.
The course will be clearly marshalled and distance marked throughout.
Both the 5K and the Half Marathon finish within the iconic Rose Bowl Stadium.
Due to street closures, there will be a 4 hour time limit, requiring runners to pace themselves at a minimum of 18 mins per mile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K reviews (2)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Aztlan 5K Classic Run/Walk15th Nov, Monterey Park
- Herbalife24 Triathlon17th May, Los Angeles4(1)
- Awesome 80's Run Long Beach - 5K & 10K14th Jun, Long Beach