The traditional Patriots Run is a family-friendly race with community party atmosphere. The day begins at noon and we race for nine hours, eleven minutes to honor first responders and those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001. Individuals or teams can choose to run for nine hours, eleven minutes, or for any portion of the day. The individual and team with the most laps at the end of the day, wins the race. You can also participate in the marathon, half marathon 5K or Ultra Divisions.
How to enter the Patriots’ Run
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Patriots’ Run weather forecast
Humid throughout the day.
Patriots’ Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Patriots’ Run?
You may also like
- Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon Run To Remember26th Apr 2020, Oklahoma City
- Storm the Dam Trail Run6th Jun 2020, El Dorado
- GO! St. Louis Marathon28th Mar 2020, St. Louis
- Athens Big Fork Trail marathon4th Jan 2020, Mena
- Garmin Marathon - In the Land of Oz18th Apr 2020, Olathe
- Body First Wicked Marathon and Half Marathon28th Mar 2020, Wamego