Join us as we run 50 miles via the single-track Pacific Crest Trail in the Cleveland National Forest. The run starts at an elevation of 3,000 feet and climbs to 6,000 feet, with changing eco-cultures and beautiful vistas. As always, traditional Cuban feast at the finish!
How to enter the PCT 50
- Run 50mi
PCT 50 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
PCT 50 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was PCT 50?
You may also like
- La Cuesta Ranch Trail Run4th Jan 2020, San Luis Obispo
- Whiskey Basin Trail Runs19th Apr 2020, Prescott
- Labor Of Love 50 M 50 K Marathon 1 2 10 K And 5 K21st Mar 2020, Las Vegas
- Angeles Crest 100 mile endurance run1st Aug 2020, Wrightwood
- Holcomb Valley Trail Run20th Jun 2020, Fawnskin
- Desert Solstice Invitational Track Meet14th Dec, Phoenix