One of the most beautiful and challenging trail ultras in the southeastern US. Run from one iconic North Carolina peak to another and enjoy the fall scenery. Features point-to-point 50K (31 miles) and 50 mile trail race distances with tough climbs and uneven footing. This is not for the weak of heart or legs!
How to enter the Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock Ultra
- Run 50mi
- Run 50km
- Run 50km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock Ultra weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock Ultra?
You may also like
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr 2020, Greenville
- Frozen Sasquatch 50k & 25k4th Jan 2020, Charleston
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul 2020, Bruceton Mills
- Badwater Cape Fear21st Mar 2020, BLNG SPG LKS
- Bigfoot 50K, 20 and 10 Miler14th Dec, Lore City
- Hashawha Hills 50 km Trail Run29th Feb 2020, Westminster