The National Undy RunWalk is not just an opportunity to run or walk in your underwear. It is a family-friendly undy-themed RunWalk created by the Colorectal Cancer Alliance, with the goal to provide support for patients and families, caregivers, and survivors; to raise awareness of preventive measures; and inspire efforts to fund critical research.
How to enter the Pittsburgh Undy Run/Walk
- Run 1mi
- Run 5km
Pittsburgh Undy Run/Walk weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Pittsburgh Undy Run/Walk reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pittsburgh Undy Run/Walk?
You may also like
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Brooklyn Marathon & Half Marathon17th Oct, Kings County
- TCRR’s Twilight Delightfully Different 3.5 Miler13th Jun, Petersburg
- Get Outside Mountain Relay5th Jun, Glade Valley
- TAM Trek20th Sep, New Haven
- TARC Blue Hills Skyline Trail Run12th Jul, Milton