Hosted in the newly renovated Pleasants Landing Marina at Lake Anna, this race and venue are amazing. The swim lakes place in the southeast portion of Lake Anna, about 1/4 mile from where the “hot side” of Lake Anna empties into the cold side, resulting in water temperatures that are 4-6 degree’s warmer than the rest of the lake at this time of year. So, you can look forward to above average water temperatures in mid-October.
How to enter the Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint weather forecast
Possible light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint?
You may also like
- YMCA Wrightsville Beach Sprint19th Sep, Wrightsville Beach
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort Triathlon4th Oct, Johns Island
- Baltimore Triathlon - Women3rd Oct, Middle River
- Atomic Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon3rd Oct, Lenoir City
- Mindful Triathlon - Hilton Head Island11th Oct, Hilton Head Island
- Nat Greenes Revenge Triathlons And Duathlon19th Sep, Greensboro
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.