Hosted in the newly renovated Pleasants Landing Marina at Lake Anna, this race and venue are amazing. The swim lakes place in the southeast portion of Lake Anna, about 1/4 mile from where the “hot side” of Lake Anna empties into the cold side, resulting in water temperatures that are 4-6 degree’s warmer than the rest of the lake at this time of year. So, you can look forward to above average water temperatures in mid-October.
How to enter the Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Virginia Sprint & Super30th Oct, Arrington5(1)
- Spartan Race - Ocean City - Sprint16th Oct, Ocean City
- Spartan Race – West Virginia Trifecta28th Aug, Glen Jean
- Spartan Race – Citizens Bank Park - Stadion30th Oct, Philadelphia
- Spartan Race – Fayetteville Trifecta26th Jun, Spring Lake
- Spartan Race – Palmerton10th Jul, Palmerton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.