This destination race will be hosted at Mickler's Landing and will include an Olympic distance Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquabike as well as the Sprint Triathlon and Sprint Duathlon. The swim will take place in the Atlantic Ocean, with a scenic bike course taking you South on A1A through the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve (GTM Research Reserve). Finish with a run North on Ponte Vedra Blvd taking in the views of the lavish homes and jaw-dropping oceanfront settings. Upon first sight of the meticulously maintained resort-style community, youll instantly understand why it was ranked one of the Best Places to Live in United States.
How to enter the Ponte Vedra Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Ponte Vedra Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Ponte Vedra Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ponte Vedra Triathlon?
You may also like
- Ron Jon Cocoa Beach Triathlon5th Apr 2020, Cocoa Beach5(1)
- Epic Triathlon Festival21st Sep, Clermont
- Space Coast Triathlon26th Apr 2020, Cocoa
- City Bikes Biscayne Bay Triathlon (FIU Triathlon)1st Dec, North Miami
- Lycra and Lace Triathlon5th Oct, St. Petersburg
- Mindful Triathlon - Hilton Head Island6th Oct, Hilton Head Island