The Powder Keg is a perennial favorite. Explore the many trails of Carter Park which is behind the Historic Kings Mansion. The course will be fun and challenging. You will do a loop that will take you to down near the Little Miami River. Follow along the river on the old abandoned King Road. Explore an old dam. Climb the "Stairway to Heaven". Race distance is listed as 3.5 miles. However, your mileage may vary. This is the sixth event of the 2019 Dirt Days Trail Series.
How to enter the Powder Keg Trail Run
- Run 3.5mi
Powder Keg Trail Run route
3.5 MilesStart Time: 9:00am
Powder Keg Trail Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Powder Keg Trail Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Powder Keg Trail Run?
You may also like
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May, Cleveland5(1)
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Get Outside Mountain Relay5th Jun, Glade Valley
- Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run18th Apr, Chapel Hill
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr, Greenville
- TCRR’s Twilight Delightfully Different 3.5 Miler13th Jun, Petersburg