The Fun Run is a casual, approximately 5K run. Associates, summers, partners, and friends are welcome to participate. The Fun Run is organized by LSNYC's Pro Bono Associate Advisory Board, a group of associates from many of New York City's largest law firms who are committed to pro bono service. Advisory Board members provide strategic advice to LSNYC's pro bono program, generate support for pro bono projects at law firms, and work to further the mission of LSNYC.
How to enter the Pro Bono Fun Run
- Run 5km
Pro Bono Fun Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Pro Bono Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pro Bono Fun Run?
You may also like
- NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K & 10K18th Apr, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Spring Fling8th Mar, New York4.4(4)
- NYCRUNS Queens Half Marathon25th Apr, Queens County
- NYCRUNS Building Brooklyn 5K9th Jun, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Summer Loving 5k and 10k17th May, New York
- NYCRUNS Brooklyn Ice Cream Social 5K & 10K22nd Aug, Kings County