Located in Melbourne on Floridas Space Coast, between Miami and Jacksonville, east of Orlando and Tampa, the Publix Florida Marathon & 1/2 Marathon makes for a perfect warm winter running destination for runners of all ages and levels. It is held a month after the Disney Marathon. Like a Rock-n-Roll marathon, our event includes up to 20 musical acts along the course of the half and full marathon and half a dozen on the routes of the 5-k.
How to enter the Publix Florida Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Publix Florida Marathon routes
Very scenic and mostly flat with four bridge crossings for the full and two for the 1/2 marathon. 20 musical acts. 20 miles of flat straight away route for marathoners and 9 for half-marathoners. Potentially ideal running weather. 7 hour time limit for the marathon, and 5 hour time limit for the half marathon.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Publix Florida Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Publix Florida Marathon reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- X-Country Marathon, 30K, Half-Marathon & 5K24th Nov, Lithia
- Life Time Miami Marathon and Half Marathon9th Feb 2020, Miami
- St. Petersburg Distance Classic9th Feb 2020, St. Petersburg
- Space Coast Marathon & Half-Marathon1st Dec, Cocoa4.6(7)
- Palm Beaches Marathon6th Dec, Palm Beach
- Walt Disney World Marathon9th Jan 2020, Orlando