Race 13.1 Charlotte half marathon and 8k returns to the Queen City on September 21, 2019! The first 3-4 miles of the course will be on tree-lined streets with gently rolling hills through beautiful residential neighborhoods, and the bulk of the flat and fast course will take place on the picturesque Four Mile Creek Greenway and McAlpine Creek Greenway, with the McAlpine Creek providing quite a beautiful view from the trail! The race will start and finish at Toringdon, in the heart of Ballantyne, with ample parking and great dining options nearby.
How to enter the Race 13.1 Charlotte
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 8km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Race 13.1 Charlotte weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Race 13.1 Charlotte reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race 13.1 Charlotte?
You may also like
- Santa Hustle North Carolina14th Dec, Belmont
- True to the Brew Trail Run/Hike 13.1 Half Marathon28th Sep, Spartanburg
- Santa Hustle Smokies15th Dec, Sevierville
- Rock’in Santa Half Marathon & Sunshine Santa 5K14th Dec, Knoxville5(1)
- Wild Vine Half Marathon and 5K Trail Race28th Sep, Charlotte
- Hokie Half Marathon & 5K22nd Sep, Montgomery County