Race 13.1 Charlotte half marathon and 8k returns to the Queen City on September 21, 2019! The first 3-4 miles of the course will be on tree-lined streets with gently rolling hills through beautiful residential neighborhoods, and the bulk of the flat and fast course will take place on the picturesque Four Mile Creek Greenway and McAlpine Creek Greenway, with the McAlpine Creek providing quite a beautiful view from the trail! The race will start and finish at Toringdon, in the heart of Ballantyne, with ample parking and great dining options nearby.
How to enter the Race 13.1 Charlotte
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 8km
Race 13.1 Charlotte weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Race 13.1 Charlotte reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race 13.1 Charlotte?
You may also like
- GHS Half Marathon & 5K29th Feb, Greenville
- Myrtle Beach Marathon7th Mar, Myrtle Beach4.2(3)
- Great Smoky Mountains Half Marathon11th Sep, Townsend
- Patrick Henry Half Marathon29th Aug, Ashland
- Blackwater Canyon Half Marahton12th Sep, Parsons
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May, Cleveland5(1)