The course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. The beach restrooms open at sunrise and there are plenty of drinking fountains along the course. There will be a fully stocked aid station at the start area, with Gatorade, water, bananas, chips, cookies, and more.
How to enter the Race the Oceanfront
- Run 42.2km
- Run 21.1km
- Run 19.65mi
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Race the Oceanfront weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Race the Oceanfront reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race the Oceanfront?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5k19th Dec, Murrieta
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.