Epilepsy Association’s Race the River 10K, 5K and 1.5 Mile race is back for another morning of running and relaxing along the river at Merwin's Wharf! Our seventh annual race consists of three distances to fit your preference and will be bib-chip timed! The route will follow the new, paved, all-purpose trails along the Cuyahoga River making it one of the best views in the flats of downtown Cleveland. All proceeds from the race will go directly to our agency’s local programs and services which assist those affected by epilepsy in Northeast Ohio. To read about the agency programs and services click here.
How to enter the Race the River 10k, 5k, & 1.5 Mile
- Run 1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Race the River 10k, 5k, & 1.5 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Race the River 10k, 5k, & 1.5 Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race the River 10k, 5k, & 1.5 Mile?
You may also like
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May, Cleveland5(1)
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Delaware Marathon26th Apr, Wilmington
- Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run18th Apr, Chapel Hill
- Get Outside Mountain Relay5th Jun, Glade Valley
- RRRC Huguenot 3 Miler1st Mar, Richmond