Reebok Ragnar Del Sol is back in February when Sonoran Desert provides a magical backdrop for 200-ish miles of relay running. Think cool running weather, towering Saguaro cacti and sunsets that belong in a watercolour painting.
This overnight running relay begins in the in the Wild West town of Wickenburg on Friday morning. Teams of 12 (or 6) runners tag team the miles, cheer each other on and run into the sunset. During the night, stars envelop runners, vans light up with Christmas lights and teams enter an alternate universe. On Saturday, runners worship the rebirth of the sun and find out what theyre capable of all the way to the finish line.
Running together as a team is an experience like no other, and teams will celebrate their accomplishment as they party Ragnar-style at Riverside Park in Mesa, home of Major League Baseballs Chicago Cubs Spring Training. Mark your running calendar for Feb. 9-10, 2018!
How to enter the Ragnar Relay Del Sol
- Run 191.8mi
Ragnar Relay Del Sol weather forecast
Ragnar Relay Del Sol reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ragnar Relay Del Sol?
You may also like
- Mt. Taylor 50k26th Sep 2020, Grants
- Antelope Canyon Ultras & Half Marathon14th Mar 2020, Page
- Whiskey Basin Trail Runs19th Apr 2020, Prescott
- Labor Of Love 50 M 50 K Marathon 1 2 10 K And 5 K21st Mar 2020, Las Vegas
- Angeles Crest 100 mile endurance run1st Aug 2020, Wrightwood
- Mc Dowell Mountain Frenzy Trail Runs7th Dec, Fountain Hills