Reebok Ragnar Tennessee is back! (And it’s better than ever!) On March 23-24, teams of 12 (or 6) members come together to conquer the countryside for a truly magical, cohesive experience from Chattanooga to Nashville, TN. Running in the serene setting of Tennessee’s countryside and celebrating at the epic finish line party with iconic culture, food, and music is an experience like nothing else.
The party gets started at our famous start line on the banks of the Tennessee River in Coolidge Park in Chattanooga. Runners head northwest into the countryside to run along pretty horse pastures and old historic estates as the sunrise warm their spirits.
If the adrenaline isn’t enough to keep you going for 200-ish miles, don’t worry. You and your team can run, dance and sing-along to live bands playing along with the course as you chow down delicious BBQ offerings at strategic check-points.
How to enter the Ragnar Relay Tennessee
- Run 197.64km
Ragnar Relay Tennessee weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Ragnar Relay Tennessee reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ragnar Relay Tennessee?
You may also like
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr, Greenville
- Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock Ultra10th Oct, Danbury
- Spartan Trail - Fayetteville28th Jun, Spring Lake
- Spartan Trail Virginia8th Nov, Arrington
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Mohican 100 Mile, 50 Mile and Marathon Runs20th Jun, Loudonville