How to enter the Ragnar Trail Kentuckiana
Ragnar Trail Kentuckiana weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
70% chance of rain
Light breeze possible, up to 7mph
Meet the organizer
The idea to run an overnight 24+ hour running relay across the mountains of Utah was a lifelong dream of Steve Hill. The dream became a reality in 2004 when Steve, his son Dan and Dan’s college roommate, Tanner Bell, organized the first Wasatch Back Relay, spanning 188 miles from Logan to Park City, UT. Starting small, the Ragnar Relay Series has grown from a single relay in Utah to the largest overnight relay series in the nation. Some call it a movement. We call it Ragnar.
Ragnar Trail Kentuckiana reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ragnar Trail Kentuckiana?
You may also like
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr, Greenville
- Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock Ultra10th Oct, Danbury
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Spartan Trail Virginia8th Nov, Arrington
- Spartan Trail - Fayetteville28th Jun, Spring Lake
- Mohican 100 Mile, 50 Mile and Marathon Runs20th Jun, Loudonville