Reach Inc. is a local, private, non-profit organization thats been providing services to adults with developmental disabilities since 1974. Our mission is to empower the people we serve to attain their individual goals and aspirations.
This July 4th, Reach Inc. will hold the Annual Race for Independence to benefit the adults with developmental disabilities who receive their residential, vocational, and transportation services. Options include a 1K, 5K, and 10K run/walk.
How to enter the Reach Inc. Race for Independence
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
Reach Inc. Race for Independence weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Reach Inc. Race for Independence reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Reach Inc. Race for Independence?
You may also like
- Burn The Bird 1.33 Mile, 5K and 10K Walk or Run28th Nov, Great Falls
- Run, Walk & Roll27th Jun 2020, North Logan
- Star Valley Health Community FUN RUN16th May 2020, Afton
- Famous Idaho Potato Marathon30th May 2020, Boise
- Coeur d'Alene Marathon24th May 2020, Coeur d'Alene
- Smithfield Health Days Fun Run9th May 2020, Smithfield