The RC.OktobeRun is open to runners of all levels. From competitive runners on our USA Track & Field certified half-marathon, to a 5K fun run perfect for kids and their families. All proceeds from OktobeRun go to the Redwood City Education Foundation.
How to enter the Redwood City OktobeRun
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Redwood City OktobeRun routes
The half-marathon is flat, partly off-road, and perfect for a personal record. Almost half the course is next to the water or wildlife refuge. Beginning and ending in downtown Redwood City, the out and back course circles the saltwater marina at OneMarina, joins the Bay Trail next to Bair Island in the San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge, and continues to a beautiful gravel and dirt trail next to Steinberger Slough in Redwood Shores. The course is USA Track & Field certified.
The 5K follows the same course as the half-marathon, but turns around near the OneMarina community next to Redwood Creek.
Questions & answers
- I’m hoping I didn’t overlook the answer but do you allow jogging strollers in your half marathon distance?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch and I hope you are having a great week. Jogging strollers are allowed on the half marathon course. The course is narrow at times with 2-way traffic, so you will have to be very mindful of other runners on the course! :)
Redwood City OktobeRun weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Redwood City OktobeRun reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Redwood City OktobeRun?
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco
- Kaiser San Francisco Half Marathon,10k & 5k2nd Feb 2020, San Francisco
- Quarry Turkey30th Nov, Fremont
- Bay to Bridge Half Marathon3rd May 2020, San Francisco
- Hark the Herald Angels Half Marathon14th Dec, Tiburon
- Peacock Gap Trail Run7th Dec, San Rafael