The 2nd Annual Reno Running Fest, presented by Hometown Health, celebrates running in Reno with two great races in one fun weekend.
How to enter the Reno Running Fest
- Run 8km
- Run 1mi
Reno Running Fest routes
This is a one mile race on Virginia Street in downtown Reno, with timed Age Group and Elite Heats and untimed Dog Mile and Fun Mile Heats. Run up to 3 heats for one small price. Everyone can run a mile! All participants will receive a Reno Mile commemorative coin. Be part of the #BringBacktheMile national campaign. Girls on the Run - Sierras is back as our non-profit partner and will receive a portion of the race proceeds.
51st Annual Journal Jog
This 8k run/walk is dubbed Reno's Oldest Footrace and includes lots of team and pair categories and even a caterpillar. There is a running stroller division, too so come out and celebrate this longstanding event! All finishers will receive a Journal Jog finisher medal.
Reno Running Fest weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Reno Running Fest reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Reno Running Fest?
You may also like
- Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler7th Jun, Olympic Valley
- Lake Tahoe Burton Creek Half Marathon Trail Run21st Jun, Tahoe City
- Truckee Half Marathon1st Aug, Truckee
- XTERRA Lake Tahoe 5K, 10K, Triathlon, Sprint, Duathlon & Aquabike15th Aug, Incline Village
- Bay to Breakers31st May, San Francisco5(2)
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley