Rock it where Rock It Trail lives! Aliso & Wood Canyons are home to some of the most awesome trails in OC! The 5K is especially good for first-time trail runners. The 17K has some nice long stretches where you can get into a nice groove, and a couple of climbs to challenge you (yes, Rock It trail, uphill, it included)! All finishers receive a custom finisher medal and a t-shirt.
How to enter the Rock It in Aliso & Wood Canyons 5K & 17K
- Run 17km
- Run 5km
Rock It in Aliso & Wood Canyons 5K & 17K routes
The 5K is a fast out and back course along the Aliso Creek Trail (East) to Wood Canyon. The 17K (yes 17K, almost 11 miles) offers a few challenging climbs, including Rock it Trail, technical terrain, and nice long flat stretches. Both distances are almost entirely on trails except for one brief paved road crossing.
Rock It in Aliso & Wood Canyons 5K & 17K weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Rock It in Aliso & Wood Canyons 5K & 17K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rock It in Aliso & Wood Canyons 5K & 17K?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5k19th Dec, Murrieta
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.