The course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. The beach restrooms open at sunrise and there are plenty of drinking fountains along the course. There will be a fully stocked aid station at the start area, with Gatorade, water, bananas, chips, cookies, and more.
How to enter the Rock Ocean
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 18.6mi
- Run 26.2mi
Rock Ocean routes
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Rock Ocean weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Rock Ocean reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rock Ocean?
You may also like
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- JetBlue Long Beach Marathon & Half Marathon13th Oct, Long Beach
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona4.7(3)
- Plymouth Rock 'n' Run28th Nov, Anaheim