The course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. The beach restrooms open at sunrise and there are plenty of drinking fountains along the course. There will be a fully stocked aid station at the start area, with Gatorade, water, bananas, chips, cookies, and more.
How to enter the Rock the Coast
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 21.1km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 19.6mi
- Run 15km
Rock the Coast weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Rock the Coast reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rock the Coast?
You may also like
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura4.7(1)
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga