This course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. Runners go 3.275 miles on the beach path, then reverse and go back 3.275 miles to the start twice for the half marathon, thrice for the ¾ marathon, and four times for the full marathon. For the 15K, runners go out 3.1 miles and back, and then out 1.55 miles and back. For the 10K, runners go out 3.1 miles and back, and for the 5K, runners go out 1.55 miles and back. Beach restrooms open at sunrise. Plenty of drinking fountains along the course.
How to enter the Rock the Coast Marathon, 3/4, Half, 15K, 10K, 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 15km
- Run 19.65mi
Questions & answers
Rock the Coast Marathon, 3/4, Half, 15K, 10K, 5K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Rock the Coast Marathon, 3/4, Half, 15K, 10K, 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rock the Coast Marathon, 3/4, Half, 15K, 10K, 5K ?
You may also like
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Awesome 80's Run Long Beach - 5K & 10K14th Jun, Long Beach
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura4.7(1)
- Valley Crest Trails - Spring6th Jun, Los Angeles County
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)