Awesome selection of races along Long Beach!
How to enter the Rock the Shoreline
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 19.65mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Rock the Shoreline routes
This course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. Runners go 3.275 miles on the beach path, then reverse and go back 3.275 miles to the start twice for the half marathon, thrice for the ¾ marathon, and four times for the full marathon. For the 15K, runners go out 3.1 miles and back, and then out 1.55 miles and back. For the 10K, runners go out 3.1 miles and back, and for the 5K, runners go out 1.55 miles and back. Beach restrooms open at sunrise. Plenty of drinking fountains along the course.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Rock the Shoreline weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Rock the Shoreline reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rock the Shoreline?
You may also like
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Los Angeles Marathon8th Mar 2020, Los Angeles
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb 2020, Ventura4.2(4)
- Crush the Coast Marathon, ¾, Half, 15K, 10K, & 5K24th Nov, Long Beach
- Catalina Island Marathon14th Mar 2020, Los Angeles County4.7(1)
- The Hoover Dam Marathon14th Dec, Boulder City