Our summer evening 5k race will introduce people of all ages to the exciting world of short distance trail racing. Our evening single loop races will wind its way on a course designed for the beginner trail runner or advanced street racer. Runners will use their skills to race the trails outlining Irvine Park as the sun slowly lowers in the sky. Post-race participants will be treated to a concert in the park as they relax with their family and friends enjoying the sounds and sights of the pleasant summer evenings in Southern California. We take pride in giving you the best bang for your buck. Shirts, Medals, Post-race refreshments, overall and age group awards, and a raffle
How to enter the Into the Wild Rockin' Summer Run 5K #1 - July
- Run 5km
Into the Wild Rockin' Summer Run 5K #1 - July route
Questions & answers
Into the Wild Rockin' Summer Run 5K #1 - July weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Into the Wild Rockin' Summer Run 5K #1 - July reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Into the Wild Rockin' Summer Run 5K #1 - July?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon1st Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- Redondo Beach 10k2nd Feb 2020, Redondo Beach
- Irvine Half Marathon11th Jan 2020, Irvine
- Newport-Mesa Spirit Run Mile1st Mar 2020, Newport Beach
- Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K19th Jan 2020, Pasadena